Your reservation for your Fuzzy Logic adventure is complete!
Thank you so much for reserving your game at Fuzzy Logic Escape Room! You should have received an email directly from our reservation system with your confirmation. A few final details you’ll want to keep in mind leading up to your upcoming experience!
We look forward to hosting your gaming experience! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at FuzzyLogicEscapeRoom@gmail.com! Here’s some info you’ll want to review depending on whether you’re playing with us in-person or joining us online!
- Arrive 15 minutes early: To better prepare you and your group leading into your experience, please arrive at our location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to take care of a brief rules and safety orientation, complete any missing waivers, and any last-minute bathroom breaks!
- Waivers for adults (and any children): A link to our digital waiver can be found here: https://fuzzylogic.escapegamesglobal.com/date – Feel free to forward this to other players (or parents of children who are playing) so that they can complete it as well! Please note that anyone under the age of 18 requires a completed waiver from a parent/guardian, and any group with someone anyone under the age of 16 requires at least one parent/guardian over 18 in the room.
- Driving to us: Easy access from the Ogden Avenue exits of I-88 and I-355, our storefront is located at 130 Ogden Avenue in Downers Grove, just east of Fairview Ave in the Downers Plaza shopping center at Cumnor Rd – key landmarks include Panera Bread, Trader Joe’s, Office Depot, and Goodwill, and we are next door to a See’s Candies. Plentiful free parking in the plaza. Please double check that you are travelling to the correct city if you are using GPS.
- Reasonable accommodations: Please let us know if there’s anything we should keep in mind to promote a positive gaming experience for you and your group. Our facility and our team keep ADA accessibility top of mind, and our team is happy to make reasonable accommodations to aid in helping players of all ages, experience levels, and abilities enjoy our games!
- Cancellations & Rescheduling: Your reservation is for a set date, time, and game, and any changes to that can affect other players’ games as well as our team’s scheduling. As such, we reserve the right to charge fees for cancellations and rescheduling requests. Cancellation fees are configured and calculated automatically by Bookeo and are dependent on time until your game. 1) For tickets cancelled greater than 48 hours before the game’s scheduled start time, you get a full refund; 2) If cancelled within 48 hours, you get a 50% refund; 3) No-shows (tickets not cancelled before the game) will not get a refund. If you need to reschedule, please reach out to us as soon as you are aware – if a reschedule is made within 48 hours before the game’s scheduled start time, a $10 per person change fee will be applied.
- Choose your game: The available choices are included in your confirmation email. After you’ve decided which adventure you’d like to play, please reply to the confirmation or send a separate email to FuzzyLogicEscapeRoom@gmail.com with your booking number, date, and time with your selected game.
- Zoom link: The default video conferencing program is Zoom, and the meeting link is included in your confirmation email. You’ll want to forward that to anyone else who may be participating. As a reminder, if you selected just 1-2 connections for your game, if excess connections join, a $30 fee to upgrade to unlimited connections will be applied. If you’d like to use a different video conferencing platform, feel free to let us know!
- Log in early: To better prepare you and your group leading into your experience, please join the video conference about 10-15 minutes early so that your game master can perform a sound check and technology test with all participants. Remember all times on our website are US Central.
- Cancellations & Rescheduling: Your reservation is for a set date, time, and game, and any changes to that can affect other players’ games as well as our team’s scheduling. Requests for rescheduling may be entertained by Fuzzy Logic Escape Room if you email us with your request at least 48 hours in advance of your activity’s start time. Otherwise, all sales are final.