Your reservation for your Fuzzy Logic adventure is complete!
Thank you so much for reserving your game at Fuzzy Logic Escape Room! You should have received an email directly from our reservation system with your confirmation. A few final details you’ll want to keep in mind leading up to your upcoming experience!
- Arrive 15 minutes early: To better prepare you and your group leading into your experience, please arrive at our location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time to take care of a brief rules and safety orientation, complete any missing waivers, and any last-minute bathroom breaks!
- Waivers for adults (and any children): A link to our digital waiver can be found here: https://fuzzylogic.escapegamesglobal.com/date – Feel free to forward this to other players (or parents of children who are playing) so that they can complete it as well! Please note that anyone under the age of 18 requires a completed waiver from a parent/guardian, and any group with someone anyone under the age of 16 requires at least one parent/guardian over 18 in the room.
- Driving to us: Easy access from the Ogden Avenue exits of I-88 and I-355, our storefront is located at 130 Ogden Avenue in Downers Grove, just east of Fairview Ave in the Downers Plaza shopping center at Cumnor Rd – key landmarks include Panera Bread, Trader Joe’s, Office Depot, and Goodwill, and we are next door to a See’s Candies. Plentiful free parking in the plaza. Please double check that you are travelling to the correct city if you are using GPS.
- Reasonable accommodations: Please let us know if there’s anything we should keep in mind to promote a positive gaming experience for you and your group. Our facility and our team keep ADA accessibility top of mind, and our team is happy to make reasonable accommodations to aid in helping players of all ages, experience levels, and abilities enjoy our games!
- Party Room: If you reserved our party room, you’ll have access to the room for a total of 2.5 hours: First, you can arrive 30 minutes before your game to decorate, set up food, and welcome your team members. Then after you’re finished playing, you’ll have the party room for an additional hour after your game! While pictures aren’t allowed in the escape room, you can take plenty of photos during your party! Need additional hours in the party room? Didn’t reserve the private party, but interested in adding it on? Email us inquiring about opportunities to extend or expand your reservation to a party package!
- Cancellations & Rescheduling: Your reservation is for a set date, time, and game, and any changes to that can affect other players’ games as well as our team’s scheduling. As such, we reserve the right to charge fees for cancellations and rescheduling requests. Cancellation fees are configured and calculated automatically by Bookeo and are dependent on time until your game. 1) For tickets cancelled greater than 48 hours before the game’s scheduled start time, you get a full refund; 2) If cancelled within 48 hours, you get a 50% refund; 3) No-shows (tickets not cancelled before the game) will not get a refund. If you need to reschedule, please reach out to us as soon as you are aware – if a reschedule is made within 48 hours before the game’s scheduled start time, a $10 per person change fee will be applied.
We look forward to hosting your gaming experience! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at FuzzyLogicEscapeRoom@gmail.com!