Book A Room
Book Your ONLINE Escape Room
You’re just about ready to book your next adventure! Use the tools below to choose your date, time, and game you want to play, and how many players are coming! You can also enter any gift card vouchers or other promotions for your reservation. If you have a large group or need help to book a room, please email us at FuzzyLogicEscapeRoom@gmail.com. Here are a few quick links that may be useful as well:
You’re just about ready to book your ONLINE escape room adventure! Use the tools below to choose your date, time, and game you want to play, how many Zoom connections you anticipate using! Remember all times are in US Central. All games are private. Online reservations become unavailable within 4 hours of the game’s start time. You can also enter any gift card vouchers or other promotions for your reservation. If you have a large group or need help to book a room, please email us at FuzzyLogicEscapeRoom@gmail.com. Here are some helpful links as well:
The current time at Fuzzy Logic is:
- Players who are children: Please keep in mind that a group with any player under the age of 16 must have an adult at least 18 years of age in the escape room with them (if the adult is only being a chaperone, they will not need to be included in the player count). Also, an adult must sign a waiver for all players under the age of 18. Your confirmation email will contain a link to our digital waiver after completing your reservation.
- COVID-19: We understand that given current events regarding COVID-19, there’s a lot of uncertainty and fear in the community. We hear you – and we feel it too. As a small business, we rely on patronage from community members like you to survive and give our employees the means to be able to take care of themselves and their families. We’re also taking measures above and beyond our normal procedures to promote the health and safety of everyone in our doors. We have these practices listed on our Home Page.
- Private games: Due to current events, all games will be PRIVATE GAMES without any additional fees, so you’ll only play with people you know for $28 per person. If you have a voucher obtained through a raffle or other means, this might mean that you’ll encounter issues attempting to redeem. Give us a call if that happens! This will remain in effect for all bookings through May 1, and may change based on evolving current events. Our flat fee for large groups of 8-10 people in a private room for $200 still remains.
- Large Groups: Our recommended maximum group size is 10 for any of our games, so if you have a larger group, please consider dividing into two smaller groups. Schedules permitting, we’ll be happy to adjust the start times for the games so that all of them will start at the same time! Please email us at FuzzyLogicEscapeRoom@gmail.com!
- Gift Cards: If you have a gift card, make sure you click the Enter Code or Promotion button above your game selection before checking out. However, if you have a 16-digit gift card code, it probably came from our old gift card system. That’s ok – they’re still valid! But to redeem those, please email or call us with the code and the details of your escape room reservation so we can book a room for you! Looking to buy a card first or receive a card to give as a gift? Visit our Gift Cards page!
- Other Offerings: We have other offerings that you may be interested in! Our party package upgrade can extend the fun with our party room available for rental which is perfect for special occasions! We have an add-on seminar on communication styles called Attributes Assessment, which is perfect for corporate groups and team building! To reserve any of our other offerings, please feel free to email us at FuzzyLogicEscapeRoom@gmail.com!
What do I need to play?
- You will need a strong enough internet connection to join a video meeting via Zoom, the free video meeting platform! If you’re new to Zoom, visit https://zoom.us/download to install Zoom for your device. We’ll email you your meeting link after you choose your game – more on that below!
- When your game begins, we will share your Online Inventory Management System that you may want to have open in a separate browser window.
- If able, we recommend using headphones to increase chances for sound quality and decrease chances for audio feedback, especially if there’s multiple devices in the same room.
- Consider using a computer or a tablet to play your game to be able to see what the game master sees on a large surface. But you can play on a smartphone if you like!
- We suggest you come in about 10-15 minutes early to do a sound check and technology test to make sure everyone is able to enjoy the experience as much as possible!
- And it can help to have a pen and paper handy to take notes!
What game am I playing?
There are multiple adventures to choose from – and you’ll want to visit the Our Rooms page to learn more about each game (and their relative difficulty level)!
- Superheroes (Downers Grove, IL, USA store)
- Villains (Downers Grove, IL, USA store)
- Time Pirates (Downers Grove, IL, USA store)
- Playground (Downers Grove, IL, USA store)
- Veterinarian Office (Downers Grove, IL, USA store)
If you’ve played with us before, it’s worthwhile to note that these games are the same as or slightly modified from their original forms. So if anyone in your group may have played a theme already, you may want to choose a different game! After receiving your email confirmation, let us know which game you want! Then we’ll reply with a Zoom link that you will want to share with your team!
What’s the price? How many people can play?
The price is $99.99 for unlimited Zoom logins to a single game. If you are a small group and will have only 1-2 connections, you can save $30 on your reservation. You can have as many people as you want joining in each connection, but we recommend a maximum team size of 8 people. Larger groups can enjoy too, but you’ll want to be organized to give everyone a chance to work on puzzles! In all cases, we recommend having a group leader to be the voice that your avatar is listening for!
- Private Games: If you want to guarantee a private escape room game, please click the Private Game checkbox. The price automatically updates based on the number of players. If you have 9 or 10 people playing, or if you’re unsure of the number of players, set number of participants to 1, and you’ll be charged a flat fee of $200 instead of $28 per person! Your party must be the same size as what you state in your reservation, or you must let us know of changes at least 48 hours before your game. If any additional party members show up, they will be charged the full $28 to join you. If fewer party members show up, there will not be any refunds.