Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Waiver and Rules
Yes, all participants must sign a waiver. Players under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by an adult at least 18 years of age. A digital form that can be completed online will be sent with every reservation confirmation. You can click here for a printable version of the Fuzzy Logic Escape Room waiver.
We will go over rules before your game experience, but all players are welcome to read them in advance right here!
Preparing for your experience
- Arrive 15 minutes before your game is scheduled to begin to go over rules, use restrooms, and sign waivers so your game starts on time.
- If you are late to your experience, we will try to be flexible. But if there is a large delay, or if there are reservations after your game, you will have to reschedule for a later time. We will attempt to work with you to come to a reasonable solution.
- All players must have a signed waiver on file with us in order to play. Those under 18 years of age must have a waiver signed by a person at least the age of 18. Players younger 16 must have adult at leas the age of 18 present in the room with them.
- Arriving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is grounds for expulsion with no refund. Please arrive (and stay) sober during your game.
- Please be respectful with your fellow players and with our set pieces, props, and locks. Objects in the rooms that are not to be touched will be clearly marked with a “do not touch” sticker.
- Do not use excessive force in moving objects or in attempting to open locks. If anything is glued or screwed down or otherwise unable to be moved by a slight use of force, it is not meant to be moved. Please do not attempt to pry open containers or stick hands in small holes help open – unlock locks before opening containers.
- There will not be any clues, tools, or puzzles above the ceiling, through the walls, or underneath the floors. There also will not be anything inside the lights, behind the air vents, or within electrical sockets. Please do not attempt to dismantle, put objects into, take objects out of, or otherwise tamper with these room fixtures.
- We reserve the right to stop your game if we feel the rules are being violated and/or the game is being played in an unsafe or destructive way.
During your experience
- The door you enter in will always be unlocked – so may leave the room if you need to, and can come back whenever you are ready! However, your group will be down a person while you are gone and the clock will not stop.
- Outside objects, such as flash lights, lock picks, and cell phones, are not allowed to be used inside the rooms. There will be a box inside the room for any personal items you wish to put in there at the start of your game.
- Any keys or codes would be used for only one lock. But tools and sources and information may be able to be used for more than one puzzle.
- Photography or video in the room is strictly prohibited. Eating and drinking is also not allowed inside the rooms.
- At the end of your game, please remember to take all your personal belongings, and make sure you leave behind anything that belongs to the room, such as keys, boxes, tools, and other props.
- We will take photos at the end of the game that will be posted on social media. Please share with your friends and family! Or let us know if you would not like a photo taken.
The most important rule…
We are proud to provide our adventures every day of the week. Come see us during our normal operating hours below:
- Mon-Thu: 4PM – 10PM
- Fri: 4PM – Midnight
- Sat: 10AM – Midnight
- Sun: 10AM – 10PM
We may have special hours during certain certain times, like holidays. If you would like to schedule a game outside our operating hours, please contact us!
Your message is important to us! We’ll get back to you within one business day, if not sooner!
We are excited to be part of your group’s events. Just give us a call or email and we will be happy to discuss any details to help make this special experience a reality! We have a conference room / party room space available that can be combined for package deal with your group’s escape room experience. We also are mobile – we can to YOUR location where we can set up one of our portable game experiences for your party or event participants! Contact us to work out details and pricing for your special event!
Our rooms can be enjoyed by people of all ages, but we recommend players be of an age that can be helpful to completing the room’s goal and enjoy the experience. For anyone below 18 years of age, a waiver must be signed by an adult at least the age of 18 prior to the experience. Any groups with a player who is under 16 years old will also need an adult at least 18 years old in the room with them.
At the end of your experience, win or lose, we would love to take your team picture – and we are happy to take pictures with your devices for you to capture the memory! If you don’t want your picture taken, please certainly let us know, and we’ll be happy to skip this step. If you filled out our waivers digitally and accepted receiving emails from us, the photo should be emailed to you soon after you leave the store with a tailored image overlay commemorating the game you played!
Buying Your Tickets
It’s $28 per person for a standard ticket for a one-hour experience at our store. Please contact us for any questions you have on special offers, including corporate training, birthday party packages, or off-site events!
Stay tuned on our social media and our blog for special promotions that we may hold for special occasions! For groups of 8-10 people playing a single game, we have a special arrangement where you can get a private game for just your group for a flat fee of $200 – reducing the per person price below our usual $28 ticket! We do not currently offer customer type discounts, like military, student, or senior discounts.
You can visit our Book A Room page where you can select your desired game, date, and time for you and your team! We are also happy to take your reservation over the phone or email and enter your information into our system – just be mindful when sharing your personal or financial information. Payment is required in order for a reservation to be set in advance. Or if you walk in, and space is available, we can get you all set on site and take care of everything at the store!
At latest, online reservations will close one hour prior to the scheduled experience start time. If you give us a call or walk in, you can join a game up to 15 minutes before the scheduled experience start time or as availability and staffing allows.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX), Apple Pay, Android Pay, and cash. Sorry, no checks, money orders, or traveler’s checks will be accepted unless pre-arranged with the owners.
You can visit our Gift Card page where you can purchase a gift card for your friends, your family, or yourself! Choose a value based on the number of tickets that you’d like to buy for, or grab a $200 voucher to cover a private game for a large group of up to 10 people! We are also happy to take your order over the phone or email and take care of setting up the gift card for you – as above, just be mindful when sharing your personal or financial information.
To redeem a gift card, visit our Gift Card page and click the Redeem Gift Voucher button to start your reservation with your gift card. Or when making a normal reservation through our Book A Room page, be sure to click the Enter code or Promotion button where it says “Have a promotion or voucher code?” near the top of the screen before you complete payment and checkout!
If you have a 16-digit gift card code, it probably is from our old gift card system! It’s ok – they’re still valid! But to redeem those, you will need to email or call us with the code and the details of your reservation that you wish to use it on!
At Fuzzy Logic, you can ensure a private gaming experience for groups of up to 10 people – yes, that’s more than the regular max of the room! Just check off the private game option when selecting your game!
Most escape rooms require you to buy out all the tickets at full price. Others may have a fixed fee that make it painfully more expensive per person for smaller groups than larger ones. Others place a surcharge on tickets, making it more expensive for larger groups to block off fewer tickets than a smaller group.
We feel that we’re giving you the best of all worlds with our pricing structure at Fuzzy Logic. You will only pay half price for the remaining tickets, just $14 each! For larger groups (7 or larger), the group will just have a flat fee of $200! And if you have 9 or 10 people, just simply select 1 person when booking your private game to override our maximum, and you’ll get charged just $200 as well!
Keep in mind that if additional people join your group when you arrive than the number you reserved, they will need to be charged for their admittance. Please let us know at least 48 hours before your game if you find out your team’s size or plans have changed!
Our team will be happy to engage in a conversation to discuss how best to accommodate, if able! Just contact us and explain what you’d like and we’ll do our best to make things work out!
Our games are staggered throughout the day with scheduled start times that allows our players to enjoy them throughout the day and enables our team to dedicate their attention to servicing active games and thoroughly resetting games for incoming groups. Changing a game’s start time can throw that balance off, and may require us to preemptively cancel regularly scheduled games before or after your requested game time. For example, if a one-hour game normally starts at 5:45 and 7:15, and you ask to have that game start at 6:30, we would need to close off the room for both of its scheduled times.
If this is during a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, because these days have attracted more reservations, you will be charged one and a half times the cost of a normal reservation ($42 per person or $300 per large group private game). If it is during a weekday, we have generally found those to be lighter reservation days, and we can waive this additional cost. Email us with your group’s needs, and we will connect you directly with an owner who will be able to discuss options!
Feel free to contact us and we can see what options are available to accommodate your group. Depending on the game requested and the party size, we may still need to recommend the group be divided into smaller teams.
If you still want to keep your group together, please be mindful that the room areas may be a little tighter than ideal and everyone should take best efforts to respect each other’s space and opportunity to play the game. Also be mindful that some rooms cannot accommodate large groups due to fire code. Contact us and explain what you’d like and we’ll let you know most appropriate options for your group!
Feel free to contact us and tell us what happened. We’ll work to get it straightened out for you!
Your reservation is for a set date, time, and game, and any changes to that can affect other players’ games as well as our team’s scheduling. As such, we reserve the right to charge fees for rescheduling requests and cancellations.
Rescheduling: If you need to reschedule, please reach out to us as soon as you are aware – if a reschedule is made within 48 hours before the game’s scheduled start time, a $10 per person change fee will be applied. After your game is scheduled to start, we will not be able to accommodate a rescheduling if you had not yet reached out to us.
Canceling: Cancellation fees are configured and calculated automatically by Bookeo and are dependent on time until your game.
- For tickets cancelled greater than 48 hours before the game’s scheduled start time, you get a full refund.
- If cancelled within 48 hours, you get a 50% refund.
- No-shows (tickets not cancelled before the game) will not get a refund.
Playing Your Game
We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled start time. This will allow us to take care of going over any rules, take care of finishing any missing waivers, sneak in a bathroom break, or anything else you need to help make your escape room experience go smoothly.
You should plan for about 90 minutes, which includes the prep time leading into your hour-long booking, as well as time afterwards for team pictures and reviewing any puzzles you might have missed.
We recommend you wear clothing that you are comfortable moving around in. Consider wearing comfortable footwear, bringing any reading glasses, and refraining from wearing loose jewelry or other loose hanging articles of clothing or accessories.
Give us a call and let us know. We’ll try and work with you to either start your experience when you get there, or attempt to move you to another experience on the same day. Be warned, unless you reserve all slots or select the private room option, you may be mixed with another group! Keep in mind you may not be the only ones doing the room experience. If there is another group that is joining your time slot, we will not allow you to enter the room if you are late. If this happens, we will try to reschedule you for a later timeslot on the same day.
Inside each of our games, near the entrance, there will be a box where you can place any personal items that you wish (purses, phones, hats, etc.), but you are not required to empty your pockets or place objects in the box if you do not feel comfortable doing so. The box will remain unlocked throughout your game, so you will always have access to your belongings. We just politely ask no use of any outside objects, including cell phone use, inside the room at any point during your game. You can step outside your game to use your phone to take a phone call or answer a message, and then return when you are done!
You will never be locked in the room, and players can leave at any time needed, like an emergency bathroom break. However, the timer will not stop even if players leave the room for a break. You are welcome to return to your game whenever you are ready.
Yes you can! In addition to any standard free clues you get in the room, you can also earn additional free clues by:
- Coming early and finishing the lock wall in the lobby prior to your scheduled start time;
- Showing us that you like and follow us on Facebook and have checked in, or follow us on Twitter or Instagram and post a selfie or other image showing you’re at Fuzzy Logic before your game begins; or
- Sharing your picture from your previous visit on Facebook, Twitter or other social media before you start your game!
If you’ve used up all your free clues, you still can ask for more clues, but any additional ones will penalize you 3 minutes added to your final escape time, so use them wisely! We won’t take any time away your game, you’ll still have all your regular time to finish your mission. But your finish time will be listed as longer than the actual amount of time spent. However, remember that finishing the room is better than not completing it at all, so ask for clues if you need them!